NFT.io can be accessed through https://nft.io/
How to Connect to NFT.io
1. Go to https://nft.io/ and and click on "Connect" on the upper right corner.
2. A pop-up window will appear displaying the wallets and options to connect to NFT.io. If you have Polkadot.js, Talisman, or SubWallet installed in the browser, the options will be available. If the wallets are not installed, the options will be grayed out.
3. To connect to NFT.io using Polkadot.js, Talisman, or SubWallet, click on the preferred wallet. If the wallet has multiple accounts, choose the account you'd like to connect with.
4. To connect via WalletConnect, simply click on Enjin Wallet or WalletConnect.
If you are on desktop, a QR code will be displayed. Use the Enjin Wallet to scan the QR code.
If you are on mobile, a prompt will show up asking you to select which wallet app you wish to connect with.
Approve the WalletConnect connection request to log in to NFT.io.
You can also use a Polkadot enabled wallet that has the Substrate version of Enjin Blockchain implemented.
⚠️ Note: on mobile, some browsers do not allow opening links in apps outside of the browser by default. If you encounter issues connecting your wallet, make sure to check the browser settings and allow app links to open in apps outside of the browser.
5. Choose the account you'd like to connect to NFT.io.
6. Once connected, the user is brought back to the NFT.io landing page. You'll notice that the icon on the upper right changes when connected.