In this article, we'll show you how to list assets for auction on NFT.io
1. Connect your wallet to NFT.io then click on the user avatar on the upper right corner and select on "Profile".
2. Select the asset you'd like to place on auction, then either click on the three-dot menu to access the "List for Sale" option or click on the "Sell" button located below the asset image to bring up the listing interface.
If users prefer, they can access the listing interface by selecting the asset and then choosing "List for Sale".
3. To list the the asset for auction, select the "Auction" option and enter the Starting Bid price and the auction Duration. Users can set the auction duration for a period ranging from one hour up to one year. Alternatively, users can set a specific date and time for the auction to end.
For users listing Fungible Tokens (FT) for auction, they have the option to include multiple copies of the asset by adjusting the Quantity. It's important to note that unlike fixed-priced assets which are priced individually, auctioned assets are sold in bulk, and the final bid price is the only amount the seller will receive.
4. Once you've inputted the Starting Bid, Duration of the auction, and the Quantity of assets (if applicable), simply click on "Sell Item" to complete the auction listing process.
5. A pop-up window will then appear showing the Create Listing fee, Transaction fee, and Total. Click on "Confirm Transaction" to proceed. The user will then be prompted to sign the transaction through the wallet connected to NFT.io.
6. The auction listing is now active and available for users to bid on through the NFT.io marketplace.
Users can access and view the auction listing under the "On Sale" tab in their profile.