If you've changed your mind and wish to remove an asset that you've listed for sale, don't worry! Here's a helpful guide on how to cancel the listing on NFT.io:
1. Connect your wallet to NFT.io then click on the user avatar and select "Profile".
2. To view the assets you currently have listed for sale or auction, click on the "On Sale" tab in your profile page. Alternatively, you can also find your listings in the Marketplace section of NFT.io.
3. To remove an asset from sale, locate the asset and click on the three-dot menu. This will prompt the "Cancel Sale" menu to appear.
Users can also access the "Cancel Listing" button by clicking and viewing the asset profile.
4. After selecting the "Cancel Sale / Cancel Listing" option, a small pop-up window will appear asking the user to confirm their decision. Click on “Yes” to proceed with the cancellation.
5. Once you click "Yes" to confirm the cancellation of the listing, a small pop-up window will appear displaying the Transaction fee. Click on "Confirm Transaction" to proceed. You will be prompted to sign the transaction through the wallet that is currently connected to NFT.io.
6. Once you have confirmed the transaction to cancel the listing, the asset will be removed from the marketplace.